Monday, February 3, 2014

Foundations, of the Literal and Figurative Senses

House Hunt 2014 is underway!  We saw a house on Saturday and we were both excited about it, so applications are in.  I have no idea when we'll know, but if we move, we're aiming for around Early- to Mid-March.  Fingers crossed, toes crossed, hair braided!

Next up this week is Foundations Training!  It's Friday evening, all day Saturday, and all day Sunday.  Wicked intense -- yikes.  If we took this class (required for adoption) from the State, it would be once a week for eight weeks.  Looking at DM's and my schedules, it made more sense to get it done in a weekend.  But my, what a weekend!  I hope we still like each other at the end of it!  ;)

Lately I keep floating between moments of hope and joy, to moments of sheer terror.  I suppose, though, that's life for ya.

Be well --Big Dyke Mama




No comments:

Post a Comment