Sunday, July 29, 2012

Syringe-Wielding Goddess, or, It Takes a Village

Now that I am partner-less and doing this baby thing on my own (which I have absolutely no problem with, let me state for the record), I still do need somebody to help me out on insemination days... to be the go-between from Thuper Thpermth and Big Dyke Mama, to help get my butt properly propped up on pillows, and to wield that syringe and inject that genetic material in a way that I just can't with my little T-Rex arms.

Obviously, I need somebody who isn't going to fuck it up and someone who isn't going to be weirded out by having their hands all up in my junk.

I had a short list of friends to ask -- really, really short -- and thank goodness my top pick (the lovely D) said, "yes."  She's a doula and a mom, and we may or may not have tiny crushes on each other.  Yay!

So now that that part is squared away, I think we're all on board to start up this baby makin' again next week.  It takes a village...




No comments:

Post a Comment