Thursday, August 2, 2012

Two thoughts.


So in addition to squeezing in a couple of inseminations this week, I've also been able to squeeze in a couple of dates.

WHAT?! HOW CAN YOU DATE AT A TIME LIKE THIS?!

I don't know.  I just can.  Plus, she's cute and fun.

WELL, DID YOU TELL HER WHAT YOU ARE UP TO?!

Yep.  Right at the start.  It's kind of a big deal.

BUT ISN'T SHE FREAKING OUT?!

Probably, but so far so good, I think.

BUT HOW ON EARTH WILL SHE HANDLE....?!

She will, or she won't.  And we'll all just communicate and process until we stop.  And whatever will be will be.  And we'll figure out what to do with that.

WELL, I JUST DON'T THINK THAT....

I know, honey.  I know.  This is all very complicated.  I probably won't handle it the way you want.  I might not even handle it the way I want.  I'm just going to roll with it and see what happens.

In the meantime, I have two alternating thoughts:

1) Sticky-baby-starfish thoughts, and
2) I-hope-there's-more-kissing thoughts.

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment