Friday, August 17, 2012

In which Aunt Flo Visits My House of Fun

Okay, 3 BFNs and I still wasn't convinced that the tests were right.  I mean, My period was two days late, I felt like crap, and even my acupuncturist winked at me when he was talking about "healthy" reasons that my pulse might be up.

And then I started spotting, and then, well, it was a gusher.  So, yeah.  Those tests were right.  Not pregnant for realzies.

So, today I have a sushi date, and then I'm going to spend the weekend with friends at a cabin in the woods picking huckleberries.  This will be healing, I'm quite convinced, especially if there is wine involved.

In the meantime, I will working on visualization, setting up, and talking to this babe like it's already here.  And I'm sure that the Syringe-Wielding Goddess will be down with having her hands in my junk again.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment