Monday, December 10, 2012

Mama's Little Revolutionary

Today I had a second ultrasound -- internal again, woo! -- and everything looks great with a tiny Homer.

Heartbeat is still there and strong.  We saw all the little boney bumps along the spine, so there are no neural-tube defects.  Baby's got dancey legs and a body that does flips and flips and flips and flips.  But my favoritest part was Homer shaking the tiniest fists in the air (or, you know, amniotic fluid).  I cannot explain to you the way my heart leapt and the squeal of joy and laughter that came out of my mouth.


Mama's Little Revolutionary.  I am so fucking proud of you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh so so excited to see this photo of Homer! Must get together soon. Really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! In my current condition, my favorite thing is when you come over to my house and we eat food and then you put me to bed.

      Delete