Thursday, October 18, 2012

Could it be true?

Seriously heart-breaking couple o' weeks we've had here -- I think there is some universal astrological nonsense that has been stirred up -- so I almost hesitate to post good (!!!) news.

Three positive pregnancy tests.  For reals.  Although, the test line is waaaaay lighter than the control line.  Like too pale to photograph.  Because I totally would post you a picture if I could.  But I'm pretty sure that pale lines still count.

And because three tests are not enough for this good-news skeptic (not usually, just lately), I'm totally testing again in the morning, but this time, we're going digital, baby.

I'll call the doctor soon.

Also, today two co-workers asked me, in unrelated, random conversations, if I was pregnant.  This must be coming off me like diesel fumes.

Fingers, toes, and legs crossed!  Stick, Little Homer*! Stick!

*Little Homer: my Cute Dad came up with this one.  Homer, fortunately or un-, is a family name, and Dadzilla has promised me fortunes if I use "Homer" in a child's name.  So until we come up with something better....

3 comments: