Sunday, October 7, 2012

Here We Go!

Did I mention that we're having a tough week?  Blah.

We were able to get in three inseminations (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday), and that was all we could muster in our SHOCK AND AWWWW strategy amidst the chaos.  I'm feeling pretty confident, and just trying to carry on business-as-usual.

My girlfriend and I were able to go out on a real date last night -- it had been about three weeks due to the various nonsense going on in our respective lives.  I ate my fish portion for the week, as now I have to start eating for Schrodinger's Zygote.  I also had an adult beverage, but don't tell anyone (what?  It's not like anything would have implanted yet).

This afternoon is prayers at M.O.L.'s place.... I have handfuls of people I need to pray for today, including myself.

Would appreciate any and all smooth-sailing and baby-shaped thoughts and prayers you want to send out into the Universe!  Welcome to the TWW!




No comments:

Post a Comment